Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Mackenzie and Jeremy's Engagement Shoot

My first weekend back from maternity leave and I got to shoot a fantastic couple in Greenville, Indiana. Mackenzie and Jeremy have known each other since they were kids and are now getting married this coming September. Their reception will be at the Grand in New Albany, I can't wait!

We did photos at Jeremy's parents home in a beautiful part of Indiana. They brought their gorgeous chocolate lab, a 2 year old puppy named Tank, along for the shoot. He was so full of energy, reminding me of my own two-year old pup.

Here are a few of the pictures from our day. Enjoy!
I just loved this old barn!









I cannot believe that they actually got Tank on the trampoline, he wasn't too sure at first but I am quite impressed with his perseverance. What an awesome dog!!!

















No comments: