Saturday, August 11, 2007

Kate and Adrian's Wedding!!!

I first had the opportunity to work with Kate and Adrian back in the fall of 2006 when I shot their engagement pictures at Locust Grove. I had such an incredible time and I knew that it would be no different at their wedding.

The ceremony was held at St. Francis in Prospect, an absolutely breathtaking building with beautiful grounds. The reception following was held at the Olmstead on Frankfort Ave. We were able to take advantage of the train tracks for a few quick shots before they entered the celebration.

Enjoy some of my favorites!


These flowers by In Bloom Again were amazing!!! The arrangements were some of the prettiest I have seen, the colors were so vibrant!















Kate was such a beautiful bride!




































No comments: