Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Carrie and Adam's Wedding!!!

Carrie and Adam got married in Greenville, KY in the extreme heat of August. Despite the sweltering sun, we were able to get a few shots outside but mostly stuck to the air conditioning.

Carrie and Adam are both such wonderful people. Carrie is so sweet and kind. And Adam is the kind of guy who instantly makes you feel good and keeps you laughing. Adam actually works at my old High School, Henry Clay in Lexington (Go Big Blue!).

I am trying to keep my favorites scaled down, but I don't know that I did such a good job. Enjoy!




































This is a cut out of their Buddy who is serving over seas and was unable to make it the the wedding.
This is probably my favorite bouquet toss moment to date!



No comments: