Thursday, December 27, 2007

AGWPJA WIN!!!

I am honored to say that I won 6th place in the ring detail category with the Artistic Guild Wedding Photojournalist Association. This is my first photography contest that I have entered and was quite ecstatic that I placed within the top ten. The WPJA is an international organization that I am proud to have joined in November for photo journalistic wedding photographers, the AGWPJA is an extension of that group.

This is an image from Meghan and Dustin's wedding, for more images from their wedding check out the featured section on my website.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jessica Del Vecchio said...

Congratulations, Tara!! That's fabulous! Very creative shot - I love it!

Elizabeth and Frank said...

Tara, great stuff especially the detail shots and the way you take great advantage of the location as well. Best of luck in 2008.

Frank