Monday, February 18, 2008

Valerie and Ryan's Wedding!!!

Valerie and Ryan met in Okinawa, Japan while Valerie was visiting a friend on base. Ryan, a proud member of our Armed Forces, was introduced to Valerie and it goes from there. Just the short time that I was able to spend with Valerie and Ryan, it is no surprise that the fell for each other. They both have incredible spirits and were so wonderful to work with.

The ceremony took place at the Crestwood United Methodist Church and the reception followed at the Louisville Water Tower.


Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This next shot was one of those happy accidents. I had thought it would be interesting to take a shot of the dress through these old painted windows (I just love the clash between elegant and rustic) when I reached the other side the reflection was the American Flag, it couldn't have been more perfect.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It is always such an intimate, emotional moment when the bride gets into her dress and I believe these next two shots really captured that feeling.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I am impressed, Ryan tied his own Bow Tie, I see guys struggle with a regular tie.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

Jaci Clark said...

Fabulous shots, Tara! I LOVE the ones of the dress! It looks like it was a gorgeous wedding!! And you did a fantastic job at capturing it for them. They must be thrilled.

Cheers,
Jaci

Em said...

these are beautiful... the first shot is absolutely stunning!!!

Nathaniel Thompson said...

Awesome job on this wedding! too many great shots to pick the one i liked best!

Laura Kay Photography said...

your weddings are always so wonderful tara! i look forward to reading your blog, you have amazing talent!

-laura

Kelly Segre said...

These are all so great! I especially like the reflection of the flag in the window!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Renee Marquis Photography said...

I love all of your images from this wedding. I really love the wedding dress in the window with the flag.