Monday, June 16, 2008

Appalachian Trail

I am so excited to share the CD cover of Blind Corn Liquor Picker's new album that will be released this Saturday at Al's Bar in Lexington. I was able to hear an early release and you won't be disappointed. It is absolutely amazing!!!

This is the second album cover that I have made for the BCLP and I love that they really allow me to use my creativity and make it surreal.

Photobucket

This is the back of the CD, dedicated to Donald Bowling who passed away unnoticed on a park bench at Woodland Park while the band played during a festival. Park Bench is probably my favorite song on the album, Beth, the lead singer, did an outstanding job.

Photobucket

1 comment:

E. Broderick Photography said...

Very cool! Congrats. I will have to check the band out. The dedication is very sweet and gave me the chills.