Friday, July 11, 2008

Allison and Luke's Engagement Session

I don't always share engagement sessions, I just get too busy during wedding season but I am going to try and get better at blogging.

I am so excited to share these images. I had the best time with Allison and Luke. They were up for anything and are just a great couple.

We first shot at the UK Botanical Garden in Lexington, which is quite amazing. I hadn't been back since High School, back when it was just developing and I was a little nervous about the suggestion. But they have done such a spectacular job with the area, definitely a photographers paradise. Despite the extreme heat, it was perfect.

Next we headed downtown and stopped by the notorious triangle park. Followed by Victorian Square and the Opera House.

Here are a few favorites. Enjoy!!!



Photobucket

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I love old photos, I have been collecting them from antique stores for many years. This next shot was my attempt at recreating the 60's faded Kotochrome Images.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Isn't her ring GORGEOUS!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


6 comments:

www.fabuluxephotos.com said...

very sexy - beautiful work. The one where their almost ready to kiss inside the restaurant, green on the top blue on the bottom....just perfect for a magazine cover :)love it

Val McCormick Photography said...

Wow, these are gorgeous, I am with Claudia on shot #10 so AWESOME!

Renee Marquis Photography said...

Oh, my gosh..... what amazing work!
Love, love, love them ALL. I so cant wait to figure out how to use more actions on my images and get results like these.

Jessica Del Vecchio said...

Beautiful work, Tara! I love the 3rd one - great job on the vintage recreation!

Em said...

I never seem to be less than impressed when I stop in... GORGEOUS sessions - fantastic work as always... and I love the vintage processing, it's beautiful!

Nathaniel Thompson said...

Beautiful images. They just kept getting better as I scrolled down!