Monday, November 10, 2008

Babies Babies Babies

As usual I am very behind on posting, I guess I know what my new years resolution will be, to blog more!

I wanted to post some of the cute babies that I have photographed lately. More to follow, including more newborn and children portrait sessions, engagements, maternity and my last three weddings of the fall.

Enjoy!!!



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


2 comments:

Marie Moyers said...

beautiful work Tara!

e. broderick photography said...

Wow. I am so behind on visiting your blog! You always take my breath away. There are so many stunning shots here. Love your "Still life" set ups--the suitcase, the little table, the planter. All wonderful and simple and beautiful.