Saturday, February 14, 2009

Portraits

As usual I am behind on blogging so to catch up I have a few shots from past sessions that I have not yet posted. I have had so many incredible clients this past year in 2008 and beginning of 2009. I thank you all for allowing me to create these portraits that I hope will be treasured for years to come.

Enjoy!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments: