Thursday, March 19, 2009

Bonham!

Bonham, named after the notorious drummer from Led Zeppelin, was so unbelievably adorable! I recently did his Mommies maternity photos and it is a good thing we did them early because Bonham arrive several weeks before schedule.

I have several upcoming children portrait sessions I would like to post. I am trying to stay on top of it so that I don't have to group them all in one posting, but life sometimes just gets busy!

Enjoy this little bundle of cuteness!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


1 comment:

E. Broderick Photography said...

Wow. Talk about about a perfect baby! So many adorable images here. Love the one of just his face as he is draped n his Daddy's hand. And the black + white on the stool. So pretty. Oh! And the hat!