Sunday, July 15, 2007

Abby and James Ralph's Wedding!!!

I had the wonderful opportunity to shoot Abby and James Ralph's wedding last month down in Glasgow, KY. When I first meet with Abby and her mom they discussed the possibility of having nearly 400 people, come wedding day I could say that there were probably more like 500 plus people that attended the wedding. I have a theory, although not that profound, the smaller the town the bigger the wedding.

The ceremony held in downtown Glasgow was beautiful. But I was absolutely blown away with the reception, held in a huge tent 15 miles outside of town. The flowers, the cakes, the band...well see for yourself.

Enjoy a few of my favorites!

(Abby's bridal session photos are posted below as well)






Abby as she reads a card from James Ralph...
accompanied by this gorgeous watch!
I loved the colors of this wedding, especially the bridesmaids dresses.








While I was taking this shot...
my assistant, Koto, was getting this one. I love it!






I thought this was so unique.
She was too cute!

These two cakes were unreal, true talent and artistry.



This dance shot was captured as well by my talented assistant. I love the perspective.




Go MOM!!!

No comments: