Sunday, July 1, 2007

Ashley and Sean's Wedding!!!

I have been looking forward to this wedding since Ashley and Sean hired me last Fall. A chance to shoot a wedding on the river was quite different from most weddings.

The ride up to Captains Quarters was amazing, a tunnel of trees accompanied white fences that rolled along with the curve of the land. Pulling up to the pier with a bright blue sky as its backdrop, I knew it was going to be an incredible day.

I had the opportunity to first work with Ashely and Sean in the Spring when we did their engagement shoot at the zoo, in the May posts. They were both so much fun and easy to work with, I knew I would have a blast on their wedding day.

Check out some of my favorites!




Love these flip flops!

The moment that Sean first saw Ashley in her dress.

This is a close up of Sean's glasses, you can see Ashley's reflection.












This incredibly gorgeous veil was worn by both Ashley's Grandmother and mother.










No comments: