Friday, July 20, 2007

Dana and Dove's Wedding!!!

Dana and Dove got married at the Talon Winery in Lexington on the Summer Solstice, June 21st. Dana and Dove are two of the warmest, kindest people I have had the honor to meet.

Their ceremony was held under a bright blue sky surrounded by green orchards. A few of Dove's friends/band member's played some bluegrass while the guests awaited the processional. The reception was held afterwards in an enormous decorative barn on the property.

Due to the intensity of the sun I have a lot of shots with sunspots (most intentional, but some were unavoidable even with reflectors on my lenses, although I can't complain I love them). As you can see with a lot of my work I love to play with lighting, I definitely had a lot of fun shooting at this wedding. Plus the amount of cute kids was overwhelming, having to pick just a few to post was difficult.

Enjoy!







This silo was awesome, great texture and color.















I love her glasses, this kids got style!


This helicopter flew over during the ceremony, the service had to stop because of the noise. These are the kind of moments that really make each wedding unique.




















No comments: